Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eternal Glory






Shahjahan once described Taj Mahal :

Should guilty seek asylum here,
Like one pardoned, he becomes free from sin.

Should a sinner make his way to this mansion,
All his past sins are to be washed away.

The sight of this mansion creates sorrowing sighs;
And the sun and the moon shed tears from their eyes.

In this world this edifice has been made;
To display thereby the creator's glory.


I came up with a new photo blog to display my work. I could not find a better subject to start with.

The Taj Mahal is the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Islamic, Indian and Persian architectural styles, it is considered "the jewel of Muslim art in India”

This is the beginning and I believe there is a long way ahead. I would appreciate suggestions and honest criticism about my attempt to capture the beauties of world.



Prateek Raghav Photography
www.flickr.com/photos/prateek_pk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment